Uganda's top tennis player's Duncan Mugabe and David Oringa are set for a tennis challenge this Saturday at Center Court, Lugogo.
"It's a challenge that we started and will be running every weekend here at Lugogo," Mugabe said. "The challenge is to remember the past great tennis players of this country."
It will be the second time that these two tennis players face-off their last meeting was in the Best of the Best tennis final where Mugabe beat the country's top seed in a mouthwatering tie at Center Court Sports Club, Lugogo.
"I am looking forward to the game as it keeps us busy ahead of the season," Mugabe added. "It's something that will have all our active will get involved in."
Next weekend will see Uganda Lawn Tennis Association chairman Cedric Babu taking on national tennis coach John Oduke.
Latest from Phillip Corry
- Golfers start Otile Fund after Double win at the Uganda Open
- Otile wins a double as he claims Uganda Professionals Golf Open
- Otile in 3 stroke lead at the Uganda Pros Open Championship
- Akope misses the cut as Otile tops Round 2 at Uganda Pros Open
- Zambia's Muthiya leads at the Uganda Pros Open Championship