Uganda's top tennis player's Duncan Mugabe and David Oringa are set for a tennis challenge this Saturday at Center Court, Lugogo.
"It's a challenge that we started and will be running every weekend here at Lugogo," Mugabe said. "The challenge is to remember the past great tennis players of this country."
It will be the second time that these two tennis players face-off their last meeting was in the Best of the Best tennis final where Mugabe beat the country's top seed in a mouthwatering tie at Center Court Sports Club, Lugogo.
"I am looking forward to the game as it keeps us busy ahead of the season," Mugabe added. "It's something that will have all our active will get involved in."
Next weekend will see Uganda Lawn Tennis Association chairman Cedric Babu taking on national tennis coach John Oduke.
Latest from Phillip Corry
- US based boxer Kassim Ouma's "Ghosts" come to haunt him again
- Eyes on Uganda in CANA III and IV swimming championships
- Vice President Ssekandi launches Copa Coca-Cola
- Mulwana Group of Companies boost CANA III and IV swimming championship
- Semata ready to give Egyptian Hussein the "Pain" in title fight.